Monday, August 17, 2009

take me to the place i love

The past few days all i've been dreaming of is a quiet vacation at the beach. While most people go party and drink the night away on weekends to unwind, i much rather prefer the sanctuary of the sand and ocean. i love daydreaming and the beach is the perfect place where i can really think of my goals and keep me on track. Plus the endless horizon and the lulling of the ocean breeze just keeps me on a trance erasing the negativities accumulated from the past months.

The boyfriend and i discovered this amazing secret beach in one of our trips. It's secluded, mystical, and has one of the wildest sunsets i've ever seen. It's one thing i love about the ocean; the unobstructed view of the setting sun. It's just so romantic it always never fails to take my breath away. I can't wait to go back. I hope the boyfriend will be blessed with a leave from work so that we can finally push trough with our vacation.

I'm waiting and dreaming...


Photobucket
the secret beach { pics from the net...borrow...:) }

Photobucket
the most beautiful thing {still from the secret beach}

Photobucket
just WOW!

Photobucket
summer a year ago {location: moalboal, cebu}

Photobucket
last summer {location: moalboal, cebu}

No comments: