Monday, October 5, 2009

Weapon of Mass Distraction

I look really haggard in these photos so I opted to spare you guys from the presence of my sweaty face.
Took these during lunch break for our engagement shoot with Carla + James.
More stories about that when I post their pictures.

Before I left the house, my mom told me to stay away from giant magnets
I might get stuck due to the full metal gear on my feet. LOLs
And to take cover during lightning. LOLs
People were looking at me from toe to head. They must have been overwhelmed by the metal armour I was sporting. tehehe

photobucket

Photobucket

{wearing vintage shirt, diy cut-off shorts, follie studded shoes}

3 comments:

cheriechanel said...

wow i love your sandals!may i know where were you able to get that?

dred said...

thank you! i bought that from one of the local department stores here in cebu. :)

Anonymous said...

the plate number looks familiar!:)