Saturday, February 19, 2011

Vertically Inclined

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

While my mom was shooting this, she was asking me why I need to devote time for these outfit shots. I told her they are for my blog. My mom doesn't really know what a blog is and what it's for. Even if she does not fully understand its purpose, I am grateful that she is always uncomplaining everytime I ask her to stop preparing breakfast for a minute so I can lend her on this craziness of mine. LOL The other people in the house could not be bothered at 7 in the morning. And hey, mom knows my angles better than the boyfriend.  Truly, mothers know best. :)

wearing:

Skirt - thrifted
Lace top - thrifted
Camel shoes - Parisian
Messenger bag - thrifted
Sunglasses - Mongkok night market

7 comments:

Chyrel Gomez said...

your mom is the coolest! :)

ching said...

haha my mom takes a while when she does my outfit post.

Alexa Martin said...

CHIC! :)

procne said...

HAHAHA. Ayosa sa imong Mama oi. (Your Mom's cool!)

Ohmy, you have a lot of great Thrift finds.

Aileen Kim said...

oh your mom is a dear for being your unofficial photographer...and very talented at that! Love the stripeys and the top. You never fail to look awesome!

Ellinor Forje said...

I lovw the colour of yor nailpolish. It matches really well with the outfit. Thanks for sharing and drop by me too, soon.

Cheers.

shoes uk said...

you are looking absolutely...fantastic..to me and your outfit is very beautiful.. when i saw your skirt i really think that this skirt made for you only and your are looking so cute....and your handbag is very loving your hair style is too beautiful!!!!!!
overall you looking so pretty