Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sheer and Sequined

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Location: The Ruins ||  Silay City, Negros Oriental, Philippines

One of the perks in covering destination weddings is the chance to get some sightseeing after the busy job is done. It was not my first time in the Ruins and Balay Negrense but for the benefit of the boyfriend we decided to check them out again.

Photo diary to follow! I'm trying to catch up on a lot of backlog posts. :)

wearing:

Sequined sheer blouse - thrifted 
Faded denim shorts - thrifted 
Studded bag - 168 mall 
Sunglasses - Mongkok night market

9 comments:

ninasayshello said...

love your outfit here especially that top! the rewards we get for braving thrift shops! :)

Trixie said...

That black sequinned top is gorgeous. It fits you perfectly as well - a little bit loose looks quite chic.

Melai said...

You look beautiful :)

The Shady Chronicles of P and D said...

Pretty top! :)

Phuong said...

beautiful!

Travel In Style

Kookie B. said...

oh my. I super love the top! you look glowing, dred!

Cherie said...

everything is just beautiful but my favorite is your top!

Abbie♥ said...

I always get excited whenever I see a blogpost from you... and you never fail!:) I love your top and your bag!!! Love your style so much.♥

Aileen Kim said...

i love your job and your look. Stunning as always!!!