Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Army + Mustard

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Stealing some outfit shots before I head to work. I miss dressing up to my normal clothes so badly with the uniform policy still implemented in the office. And since my life revolves around work and home lately, it's almost impossible to slip into those beautiful clothes and shoes. So i apologize if I have not been posting a lot this past few weeks.

wearing:
Mustard floral top - thrifted 
Olive green pants - thrifted 
Charles Jourdan bag -thrifted 
Louis Vuitton belt - thrifted 
Animal print scarf - thrifted 
Sunglasses - Alabang Town Center
Shoes - Parisian


6 comments:

niknok said...

You look amazing!!

The Niknok Style

Christine B said...

I love how most of your entire outfit is thrifted! that shirt and skinnies are such great finds love em! :)

www.heartmadefashionblogspot.com

Phuong said...

the blouse is gorgeous, the color looks really good on you

Travel in Style

Cherie said...

the scarf is gorgeous on you! your thrifted finds are amazing!

dan Andrea said...

absolutely adore this outfit! Its so very well put!

xo dan

Superblondeep said...

hi! I love your style and I follow you now. Follow me back please. xoxo see you :))