Saturday, July 16, 2011

What Love Is

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Sarah-Martin What Love Is concert.
One of those nights when I get to go out of the cave and breathe some fresh night air. 
If my night life was a grade at school, i'd say I would have gotten a needs improvement mark.
I always cringe everytime I see pictures of my Cebu blogger friends' recent get togethers. I am such a bad blogger.  Oh dear, I hope my weekend schedules are more forgiving in the coming days. 


wearing:
Black dress with fur shoulder detail - thrifted 
Red shoes - PrP
Studded belt - SM
Mustard bag - thrifted from officemate

2 comments:

niknok said...

You look gorgeous in that dress! love the bag as well! :P

www.niknokstyle.blogspot.com

Christine B said...

I totally love that yellow bag and your dress is so classy :)

www.heartmadefashion.blogspot.com