Saturday, August 6, 2011

Minty Green

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I can never survive a day in the office without a blazer. I have  a low tolerance for cold and right now the AC is positioned directly right through my back. If i could just wear a fur coat   I would just to ward off the cold bite but then I would look really weird. So I've discarded the idea. lol

wearing:
Blue blazer - thrifted
White long sleeves - thrifted 
Mint green pants - thrifted
Bag - thrifted
Red heels - People r People

4 comments:

Superblondeep said...

very classic chic. I LOVE IT! xoxo

Superblondeep

http://chocolateblanco-superblondeep.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

You look beautiful, love the colours - shoes amazing

Eda ♥

Roxanne said...

ahh, those blazer is super amazing.. the color is perfect, i haven`t found the perfect blazer for me.. nice job ;)

http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com

Jeje said...

Those pieces doesn't look like thrifted, and it's a compliment. Amazing :)