Wednesday, November 9, 2011

{Four Letter Word}

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

In the name of a good photo, I don't mind lying around in brown wilted grasses at the side of the road no less. I have a bad case of skin allergies but hey the grass was just a perfect background I wouldn't want to pass that up. HAHA


wearing:
Polka dot top - thrifted 
Animal print top - Market! Market!
Black acid wash shorts - thrifted 


 I also want to share with you guys Blue and Chiqui's engagement photos. They are best described by my favorite four letter word {LOVE}. This has got to be one of the most prepared couple we've worked with so far when it comes to production set-up. :)I am definitely droolin' over those vintage cameras. :)



BLUE + CHIQUI
L'amour Boheme
Photos: Marlon Capuyan

{Click for his website HERE}

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

ching said...

i want their vintage cams and all the other props.haha
yeah i dont mind laying in grass as well. very nice photos.

Unknown said...

pang hollywood movie ang pre-nup nila! BET!!

EverythingPrettyGirls said...

I'm obssesed with your outfit. Those patterns- Polka dots + animal print, look great! I would never have paired them together, but they look amazing!

xo everything-pretty.com

Unknown said...

Wow! Your photos are impeccable, Dred!! :))
You should give me some tutorial lessons on photo editing 101. Promise!!! :))
I love your look here. Very sultry :))

Pinky Parra said...

Hi Dred! :)

I hope you still remember me. BTW, I;m having a great time catching up with your blog. Your most recent post is lovely. Lookin' really good! And the hippie-themed engagement photo, LOOOOOVE! <3 <3 <3

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures as always, dred! i love your dotted buttondown. and i cant help but notice.. you lost weight! muy bonita!


toni perfumed red shoes