Thursday, March 1, 2012

{ H Y D R O P H I L I C }

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

{ HYDROPHILIC -  having a strong affinity for water (particularly beach water; readily interact with water }

- Dred Reveries is hydrophilic. Hydrophilic is Dred Reveries.
- Because I'm addicted to the beach, i used to name my multiply and chictopia account Haidrofilik.
- The beach is one of the reason why I am not fond of skin whitening. I'm happy with my summer skin, thank you.
- The beach is my go-to place when I'm stressed out.
- I can withstand the glaring heat of the sun in the beach the whole day but can't last under it even for a minute when I'm in the city.

Photos taken at Gibitngil Island, Medellin, Cebu

Travel photo diary coming up next. :)

wearing:

Green graphic shirt - thrifted 
High waist denim shorts - Calvin Klein
Polka dot bikini top - SM 
Sunglasses - APM mall
Fringe/knotted sandals - thrifted 



5 comments:

vanessa east said...

jealoussssss much!

niknok said...

Love your shorts and the pattern of your top! xx

The Niknok Style

Hazel said...

I love your beach getup :) HAHA i agree with you, i can't stand the sun in the city, but i can embrace it while in the beach <3

Btw, I hope you can join my blog's birthday giveaway here: http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com/post/18546746219/dressmeupbuttercups-birthday-giveaway

Gela said...

gorgeous sandals, Dred! i can't believe they're thrifted! what a lucky find.

i love the beach and am proud of my color, too. :D oh hey, i'm going to Cebu at the end of March! any suggestions for cheap but nice beaches my friends & i can go to? :)


Gela
boat ride through the sky

Christyl said...

wow i love your outfit
optimusangel.blogspot.com