Wednesday, April 25, 2012

{ I WANT BEACH & SUNSETS }

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Critical analysis and decision-making can be draining. Sometimes I wish my work only entails the routinary typing and filing. When someone relies on you for decisions on things you yourself  is unsure of, now that can be tough. Because you don't want to be too careless on your advice or you will be blamed too in the process should it fail. So sometimes I wish I could just sit there stamp papers and probably daydream of beach and sunsets all day while doing stuff that does not need any major brain activity. But then that would be so boring right? But it does not hurt if i can have that peace once in a while. 


wearing:

Floral dress - Emall 
Stripe shirt - thrifted 
Sunglasses - APM mall


4 comments:

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

don't ever wish to have a routine job...because i've been there and sooner or later, i wanted to vomit and cry from the boredome...haha!

love the mix of florals and stripes...and i miss club serena. <3

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

kdawnsy said...

I love your dress <3
esp the nails + slippers shot and the last photo <3

Chyrel Gomez said...

I am really in love and always in awe with your photos, Dred. I also promised myself to not complain about my job and if it hits me, will try to find bliss in other avenues. =)

Chari T. said...

What camera are you using?? I love the quality of the photos :)

xx Forever Nineteen