Wednesday, May 2, 2012

{ SHE WORKS HARD FOR THE MONEY }

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photos: Mom

Yesterday was cheat day because of the May 1 Labor day  off. But instead of lazing around in the house being work-free, I had a long day attending meetings with clients and running errands. Truth be told, it's not easy juggling work and a business at the same time. My regular job as I said on my last post is no easy feat.The business on the other hand is a lot harder especially during the conceptualization and post-production stage.
So with that reason we treated ourselves with another bout of spa session after such a rigorous day. 
This is our guilty pleasure at the moment. I've never been a big fan of spa treatments before because I hated the feeling of other people touching my body. But during the boyfriend's birthday last month I finally agreed to try it. It was so refreshing and relaxing, I'm addicted to it since then. This was already our third visit and we tried the foot scrub/massage this time around. It was a perfect way to end the day and reward ourselves in celebration of Labor Day. :)

wearing:

Cobweb top - thrifted 
Violet pleated maxi skirt - thrifted 
Orange tank top - thrifted 
Black heels - Gold Dot 
Chainlink purse - thrifted 
 Woven belt - sister's 
Accessories - bazaar finds



8 comments:

Psyche said...

The outfit is very cohesive. I can't point out what makes it work, but I love looking at it because of the colors, and the contrasting textures. :)

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

that skirt is the perfect colour and it goes so well with the distressed top. i want to be where you are! so warm and tropical. i discovered you on chictopia today and just wanted to say hi! :)

it would make me happy if you visited too!
pandaphilia style

Chyrel Gomez said...

I love getting a good massage too but natagam ko after the bentosa I had. I was so burnt and I had fever days after. Wish Alibyo would go back to IT Park.

LOVE your outfit, Dred. As always! Aydol!

xxyy said...

beautiful skirt and super cute blog! xx

http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

Emily Ferrer said...

Hello Dred, I'm bloghopping and I happened to bump right across your blog. I love ukay shopping too. Mind if I link your blog? :) Drop by mine as well if you like, :)

xx
Emily
http://myzrfever.blogspot.com

Noelle Chantal said...

Gorgeous skirt and top! And the sunnies is pretty cute! Nice outfit! :)

Sweet said...

You always have the most classy style ever..l i hope to meet you in cebu when i visit soon...

Kisses
Sweet

PensandLens


@mistytewest

Prexus Deligente said...

Hi! Love your blog! You really brings an outfit well composed. And you also do have good thrift finds. I want. :) Btw. Just followed your blog and if you have time try visiting mine. http://walkinginfreeshoes.blogspot.com/ and it will be an honor if you follow back. Thank you :)

XOXO