Sunday, June 17, 2012

{ C A P E T O W N }

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


This was during my three-hour side trip to Tagaytay a day after the Bloggers United 3 event. We had lunch at RSM Lutong Bahay which has one of the perfect and unobstructed view of the Taal volcano.  Big thanks to Gizelle and Charm's Manila-based family for adopting me during the last two blogger events. You guys rock. :) I was supposed to stay a little longer but the thousand mile traffic to Sonia's Garden prevented me to proceed so I decided to just head back to the city for my return flight to Cebu.


As for the outfit, I actually just brought two sets of outfit for BU. One that I wore on the actual event and the other for some chill out time before my flight the next day. Yes, talk about traveling light! I acquired the cape probably a year ago and i have been itching  to wear it ever since I bought it. But every time I open my closet I felt the perfect time has not come yet. I have a penchant for waiting for the right time to wear a certain outfit. haha I don't know it's just me. And it felt right to be worn in chilly Tagaytay so I readily packed it for this trip. :)




wearing:


Wide leg pants - H&M
Blue hawaiian-print blouse - thrifted
Black cape - from Bali (thrifted)
Camel purse - thrifted
Hat - Metro Gaisano
Orange necklace - 168 Mall
Turquoise bracelet - 168 Mall
Silver cuff - Vanilla Ice Cream



2 comments:

squidword said...

amazing hat and jeans!! love the mixture of patterns between your top and blouse!!
mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

anythingariel said...

love your outfit. especially the cape! when man tawn ko maka ukay og inana wui. haaay

www.anythingariel.tumblr.com