Saturday, June 23, 2012

{ DISTRESSED }

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This distressed denim has been in my closet for like forever but i can't seem to give it up. I always get sold out with its perfect color and the snug fit on the hips that's why I'm not yet ready to put it to rest despite its current state of distress.  What once were tiny holes have now developed into wider ones and every time I sit down or pick up something I can hear it being ripped further apart. haha 
Paired it with this classic black pumps which I got from Eden to balance out the ruggedness. 


wearing:

Fishnet top - thrifted 
Orange top - thrifted 
Distressed jeans - thrifted 
Black pumps - Gold Dot
Black purse - Sister's
Accessories - various bazaar finds
Silver cuff - gift from Gizelle 

5 comments:

Despina T. said...

i adore the pants and the accessories you wear.all of them!lovely :)

Cherie said...

oh you carry the distressed denim look so well! love the colorful accessories as well :)

Anonymous said...

guapa! looking for the perfect distressed jeans for me to wear while preggers pa :D love all your accessories, dred!

Unknown said...

Pretty outfit, love the top and destroyed blazer.

x Jony
www.shout-outtoyou.com

-Stephanie said...

I love these distressed pants, and how you rolled them up. Your accessories are also amazing!